Waterfront Camping at Kentucky Lake
We are open and have available annual sites.
Welcome to Wildcat Creek Campground on beautiful Kentucky Lake. Our campground is relaxed and quiet with spacious sites, tall trees and the feel of camping. We are located on the Blood River Inlet, providing some of the best crappie and bass fishing in the United States.
For your fishing and boating pleasure, there is a boat ramp located adjacent to the campground. Our campers can enjoy our sandy beach for swimming, the shaded picnic area near the beach with grills and picnic tables and a children's play area.
Wildcat Creek Campground is located just 10 minutes outside of Murray, Kentucky, home of Murray State University. Murray is a great town, voted Friendliest in America!
There are many restaurants, gift shops, antique stores, flea markets, movie theater and much more in Murray. There also many sporting and cultural events held at Murray State University.
We pride ourselves in being a friendly and welcoming campground. We try to ensure that everyone has the camping experience they are looking for! If you are looking for a place to relax with your family, fish, boat, or just enjoy the peace of the outdoors you have found the right place.
Seasonal sites are available. Seasonal campers have access to the campground year round.
- 56 Large Shaded campsites with water and electric hookups
- Grills, fire rings and picnic tables at each campsite
- Seasonal Campsites available
- Bath Houses, hot and cold water, showers, changing area
- Childrens play area
- Sandy private beach
- Beach Volleyball
- Basketball goal
- Washer and Dryer (coin operated)
- Boat Ramp
- Dump Station
- Firewood and ice available
- On site boat parking available
- For our seasonal campers, pump out service is available.
- Pets allowed (2 per campsite). We love DOGS, however, we cannot allow PIT BULLS, PITBULL MIXES, ROTTWEILERS OR ANY AGGRESSIVE DOGS!